HOMEMAXS Portable LCD Display Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff
The item is a simple and practical upper arm automatic blood pressure monitor, which is powered by 4pcs AA batteries and can be used to measure your blood pressure and pulse rate at the same time. With high accuracy design and easy to operate, it is really a wonderful blood pressure monitor suitable for home and travel use.
- Brand: HOMEMAXS.
- Color: White.
- Material: ABS.
- Size: Approx. 13.3 x 10 x 5cm/ 5.2 x 3.9 x 2 inch (LxWxH).
- Output voltage: 6V DC.
- Output current: At least 600 mA.
- Wide cuff range: 22-32cm. Suitable for most people's arms.
- 4 AA batteries are required(not included).
- Compatible with AC adapter(not included).
- Easy to operate with one button.
- Memory function: 2 x 90 sets memory storage. Store up to 90 measurement records between two users, for a total 180 measurements .
- Large LCD screen for easy reading.
- Auto power off when no operation for 3 minute.
- With Year/Month/Date/Time function, convenient to get the detailed information.
- Beep function: When the measurement has been completed, you can hear a long beep, in the meantime, the systolic, diastolic and pulse rate will appear on the display.
- Light and compact, easy to carry, portable for travel use.
- Suitable for health care: medical field or private use.
- Measuring Accuracy: Pressure: plus or minus 3mmHg; Pulse: plus or minus 5 percent of reading.
- Measuring Range: Pressure: 0 to 299 mmHg; Pulse: 40 to 199 pulses/min.
- Inflation: Automatic by micro air pump.
- Deflation: Active electronic control valve.
- Automatic Power-Off: Approx. 3 minutes.
- Operating Environment: +5 degrees to +40 degrees; 15 percent – 85 percent RH.
- Storage Environment: -20 degrees to +55 degrees; 10 percent – 85 percent RH.